Members earn points according to their tier Click Here.
- Point Expiry - All points earned on or after 15th June 2015 will not expire provided the member is active.
- Active Member - An active member is defined as a member with at least 1 paid eligible room night at any Taj Group hotel* in a rolling 12 month period.
- Outstanding Points - All outstanding points earned before 15th June 2015 will expire on 15th June 2017 irrespective of member activity.
A summary of the Earning rules is below. For details, please Click Here.
- Room Nights on eligible rates
- Food & Beverage (In room, restaurants and bars)
- Business Centre
- Telecommunication & Internet
- Taj Khazana
- Airline crew rates
- Online travel agent bookings
- Group rates or organised tours
- Wholeseller or contracted travel agent rates
- Conferences and Weddings
- Taj Gift Cards or Taj Vouchers
- Complimentary Services
- Stays at Wellington Mews
*Taj Group hotels here refer to the list of hotels Click Here.
**Please refer to the detailed terms and conditions Click Here.